Kissinger Institute hosts Senior Dialogue with Dr. Henry A. Kissinger and Chairman Zheng Bijian
Washington–October 21, 2011
The Kissinger Institute hosted a Senior Dialogue between delegations led by Dr. Henry A. Kissinger and Chairman Zheng Bijian of the China Institute for Innovation and Development Strategy (CIIDS) on October 19, 2011.
Others part of the delegations included:
- Ambassador Wu Jianmin, Executive Vice Chairman of CIIDS and former Chinese ambassador to the United Nations
- Ambassador Shi Yanhua, Senior Advisor of CIIDS and former Chinese Ambassador to Luxembourg
- Ambassador Zhou Wenzhong, Senior Advisor of CIIDS and frormer Chinese Ambassador to the United States
- Dr. Huang Renwei, Vice President, Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences
- General Charles Boyd, Ret. Four-Star General
- Dr. Richard Levin, President, Yale University
- Ambassador J. Stapleton Roy, Director, Kissinger Institute on China and the United States
- Professor Charles HIll, Yale University
The dialogue assessed the current state of U.S.-China relations and was held at the Metropolitan Club of the City of Washington, D.C.