New Digital Archive Highlighted in Numerous Blogs
The Wilson Center's new Digital Archive of declassified official documents is being discussed by a number of high-profile history, library science and law blogs.
The new website – www.digitalarchive.org – features thousands of documents from nearly 100 different archives in dozens of different countries and offers fresh, unprecedented insights into the history of international relations and diplomacy. It features powerful new search tools, an intuitive user-interface, and new educational resources such as timelines, analysis from leading experts and biographies of significant historical figures. The Digital Archive will continue to expand with new documents, translations and analysis as they become available.
- Digital Public Library of America (Harvard University)
- Info Docket (Library Journal)
- Free Government Information
- A Library with a View (University of Georgia)
- Cocky Law Blawg (University of South Carolina)
- Research Buzz
- Library Intelligencer (University of Melbourne)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies (University of Michigan)
- Awesome Archives
- Resource Connection
- A Espada e o Escudo (in Portuguese)
- Washington Jewish Week