New RSS Feed of Documents for the Digital Archive
CWIHP releases the first in a series of updates to our award-winning Digital Archive
Constructed and maintained by the Wilson Center's History and Public Policy Program, the Digital Archive contains newly declassified documents on 20th century international affairs from over one hundred different archives in dozens of different countries—many of them in translation and all of them freely available.
New citation tools: Effortlessly import documents citations into Endnote, Zotero, or any other software supporting RIS or BibTeX formats.
Flexible new search filters: Autofill for advanced search makes it easy to find and add filters for author, location, collection, and archive.
New sort options: Sort your search results by date, relevance, newest added, and title.
Experts & Staff
- Christian F. Ostermann // Director, History and Public Policy Program; Global Europe; Cold War International History Project; North Korea Documentation Project; Nuclear Proliferation International History Project
- Laura Deal // Catalog Specialist
- Pieter Biersteker // Editorial Assistant
- Charles Kraus // Program Associate
- Evan Pikulski // Program Assistant
- James Person // Deputy Director, History and Public Policy Program; Cold War International History Project; North Korea Documentation Project; Nuclear Proliferation International History Project