European Alumni Association Conference: "Europe and the Muslim World"
Read the document below for a summary of the event.
- The View from Turkey, by Cengiz Çandar
- Europe and the Muslim World: EU Enlargement and the Western Balkans, by James Gow, Professor of International Peace and Security, King's College London
- Specifics of Integration of Islamic Population in Russian Society: Immigration and Separatism, by Emil Pain
- The U.S. War on Terror, by Alex Danchev
- EU Development Assistance Policy in the Mediterranean, by Paul Kevenhörster
- EU Foreign Policies in the Middle East--Iran, Iraq, Syria, Israeli-Palestinian Peace Process, by Larisa Kuzmicheva, Ph.D., Senior Lecturer, Yaroslavl' State University, Russia
- Attempts at Partnership: The Barcelona Process and Neighborhood Policy, by Samuel Wells, Associate Director of the Woodrow Wilson Center
- Christianity and Islam: The Search for Peaceful Coexistence, by Andreas Andrianopoulos