Americans and Canadians cooperate closely on many issues, but their views differ on politics and security. Public Policy Scholar Stephen Brooks discusses his research on this divide and looks at how other Western democracies view the United States.
The Canada Institute seeks a qualified part-time intern for the summer semester with an interest in, coursework related to, or experience working on Canadian policy topics and Canada-U.S. issues. Please note the deadline for the summer semester is April 1.
Nik Nanos explains his polling of environmental attitudes of Canadians and Americans. Topics include Keystone XL and the importance of tackling climate change together.
Sign up for the Canada Institute Newsletter
Experts & Staff
- David Biette // Director, Canada Institute
- Andrew Finn // Program Associate, Canada Institute
- Megan Geckle // Program Assistant, Canada Institute
- Kathryn Friedman // Global Fellow
- Wenran Jiang // Global Fellow
- Jacqueline Krikorian // Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in US-Canada Relations
- Nik Nanos // Global Fellow
- Vanessa Jarnes // Intern, Canada Institute
- Ryan Taylor // Intern, Canada Institute
- Stephanie Van den Berg // Intern, Canada Institute