Louise Fréchette, Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations, was a panelist in a forum hosted by the Woodrow Wilson Center, and co-sponsored by the United Nations Association of the Capitol Area. Ms. Fréchette was born in Montréal and began her distinguished career in foreign service in the Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade.
The Hon. Frank McKenna spoke at the Woodrow Wilson Awards dinner held in Vancouver, BC on September 29, 2005.
Canada Institute public policy scholar Laura Dawson and Co-Chair of the Canada Institute's Advisory Board Paul Frazer break down how the new U.S.-Canada Beyond the Border Action Plan and Regulatory Cooperation Council Action Plan will help North America's manufactoring sector
Bruce Heyman, a longtime Obama fundraiser and Chicago-based partner at the investment firm Goldman Sachs, is to become the next U.S. ambassador to Canada.
Sign up for the Canada Institute Newsletter
Experts & Staff
- David Biette // Director, Canada Institute
- Andrew Finn // Program Associate, Canada Institute
- Megan Geckle // Program Assistant, Canada Institute
- Kathryn Friedman // Global Fellow
- Wenran Jiang // Global Fellow
- Jacqueline Krikorian // Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in US-Canada Relations
- Nik Nanos // Global Fellow
- Vanessa Jarnes // Intern, Canada Institute
- Ryan Taylor // Intern, Canada Institute
- Stephanie Van den Berg // Intern, Canada Institute