The Canada Institute is pleased to announce the publication of former Canada Institute scholar Arthur Ray's new book, titled: Telling It to the Judge: Taking Native History to Court
Former U.S. and Canadian government officials join former Canadian Prime Minister Joe Clark to recount Canada's rescue of six Americans during the 1979-1980 Iranian hostage crisis.
The Canada Institute proudly presents the seventh publication in its One Issue, Two Voices series, which addresses Canada-U.S. competitiveness and productivity.
Canada Institute Advisory Board member Jim Slutz's working paper for the National Bureau of Asian Research on the growing importance of Asian companies in the development of North American fossil fuels.
Jack Layton, leader of Canada's New Democratic Party (NDP), discussed ways for progressive leaders in the United States and Canada to work together to address the major issues facing middle-class families across North America. At the event, hosted by the Canada Institute, he explained how universal health care coverage in the United States would benefit the U.S. economy and improve the quality of life of millions of Americans.
Sign up for the Canada Institute Newsletter
April 17, 2014 // 9:00am — 12:15pm
May 08, 2014 // 9:00am — 11:00am
Experts & Staff
- David Biette // Director, Canada Institute
- Andrew Finn // Program Associate, Canada Institute
- Megan Geckle // Program Assistant, Canada Institute
- Kathryn Friedman // Global Fellow
- Wenran Jiang // Global Fellow
- Jacqueline Krikorian // Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in US-Canada Relations
- Nik Nanos // Global Fellow
- Vanessa Jarnes // Intern, Canada Institute
- Ryan Taylor // Intern, Canada Institute
- Stephanie Van den Berg // Intern, Canada Institute