Are you interested in conducting research in Canada-U.S. relations in the United States? Fulbright Canada offers unique opportunities to promising and prominent Canadian scholars, as well as experienced professionals, to conduct research, develop new professional networks, guest lecture and/or teach at select American universities and research centers.
The 105th American Assembly gathered in February 2005 for a discussion on "Renewing the U.S.-Canada Relationship." This event was co-sponsored by the Wilson Center's Canada Institute, the Canadian Institute for International Affairs, and The American Assembly of Columbia University.
Since 9/11 and the Iraq war, relations between Canada and the United States have slowly deteriorated, forcing some to question the future of the world's largest bilateral trading relationship. David Jones, former U.S. foreign service officer, pulls no punches as he explores the growing differences between Canada and the United States.
Sign up for the Canada Institute Newsletter
Experts & Staff
- David Biette // Director, Canada Institute
- Andrew Finn // Program Associate, Canada Institute
- Megan Geckle // Program Assistant, Canada Institute
- Kathryn Friedman // Global Fellow
- Wenran Jiang // Global Fellow
- Jacqueline Krikorian // Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in US-Canada Relations
- Nik Nanos // Global Fellow
- Vanessa Jarnes // Intern, Canada Institute
- Ryan Taylor // Intern, Canada Institute
- Stephanie Van den Berg // Intern, Canada Institute