The Wilson Center’s Canada Institute has launched a major initiative to measure the progress of the “Beyond the Border” agreement unveiled by President Barack Obama and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper.
A literary review of Canada Among Nations 2005: Split Images and In the Canadian Interest? Assessing Canada's International Policy Statement.
The Right Honorable Joe Clark will join the Wilson Center for a three-month appointment as a Public Policy Scholar beginning this October. The youngest prime minister in Canadian history, Joe Clark, then leader of the Progressive Conservative Party, was elected in 1979 at the age of 39 and has since become one of the most highly regarded ambassadors of Canadian values throughout the international community.
Drawing on expertise from both sides of the Canada-U.S. border, the One Issue, Two Voices series is designed to stimulate dialogue on policy issues that have a significant impact on the bilateral relationship.
Sign up for the Canada Institute Newsletter
April 17, 2014 // 9:00am — 12:15pm
May 08, 2014 // 9:00am — 11:00am
Experts & Staff
- David Biette // Director, Canada Institute
- Andrew Finn // Program Associate, Canada Institute
- Megan Geckle // Program Assistant, Canada Institute
- Kathryn Friedman // Global Fellow
- Wenran Jiang // Global Fellow
- Jacqueline Krikorian // Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in US-Canada Relations
- Nik Nanos // Global Fellow
- Vanessa Jarnes // Intern, Canada Institute
- Ryan Taylor // Intern, Canada Institute
- Stephanie Van den Berg // Intern, Canada Institute