Canada Institute Advisory Board member Jim Slutz's working paper for the National Bureau of Asian Research on the growing importance of Asian companies in the development of North American fossil fuels.
The proposed American Jobs Act contains Buy American measures that will not only hurt Canadian manufacturers and suppliers, but will hurt the economic competitiveness of both Canada and the United States according to Public Policy Scholar Laura Dawson and Paul Frazer, co-chair of the Canada Institute's Advisory Board.
In his upcoming book, David Jones pulls no punches as he offers his opinions on the issues facing the U.S.-Canada relationship.
A literary review of Canada Among Nations 2005: Split Images and In the Canadian Interest? Assessing Canada's International Policy Statement.
The Right Honorable Joe Clark will join the Wilson Center for a three-month appointment as a Public Policy Scholar beginning this October. The youngest prime minister in Canadian history, Joe Clark, then leader of the Progressive Conservative Party, was elected in 1979 at the age of 39 and has since become one of the most highly regarded ambassadors of Canadian values throughout the international community.
Sign up for the Canada Institute Newsletter
Experts & Staff
- David Biette // Director, Canada Institute
- Andrew Finn // Program Associate, Canada Institute
- Megan Geckle // Program Assistant, Canada Institute
- Kathryn Friedman // Global Fellow
- Wenran Jiang // Global Fellow
- Jacqueline Krikorian // Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in US-Canada Relations
- Nik Nanos // Global Fellow
- Vanessa Jarnes // Intern, Canada Institute
- Ryan Taylor // Intern, Canada Institute
- Stephanie Van den Berg // Intern, Canada Institute