The Center's Canada Institute is engaged in a series of conferences that explore current and emerging issues in the U.S.-Canada relationship.
Global News Washington bureau chief Eric Sorensen and Paul Frazer, a strategic advisor for Canada-U.S. relations and Canada Institute Advisory Board co-chair, discuss the impacts Tuesday's election may have on Canada.
Clearing up restrictions that clog the Canada-U.S. border could save businesses in both countries as much as $30 billion a year, according to Canada's minister of international trade, Ed Fast.
The Canada School of Public Service has released a new guide, Advancing Canadian Interests in the United States: A Practical Guide for Canadian Public Officials,which is geared both toward experienced practitioners of Canada-U.S. relations as well as those new to the issue.
Canada Institute Director David Biette today announced the appointment of Hugh MacKinnon as the Canadian co-chair of the Wilson Center’s Canada Institute Advisory Board.
This report examines key aspects and issues of North American politics and policymaking related to climate change. Edited By Henrik Selin and Stacy D. VanDeveer.
The Canada Institute is pleased to publish the papers from Climate Change in North America, a conference hosted by the Canada Institute and the Environmental Change and Security Project in May of 2006. The publication can be dowloaded here.
Sign up for the Canada Institute Newsletter
Experts & Staff
- David Biette // Director, Canada Institute
- Andrew Finn // Program Associate, Canada Institute
- Megan Geckle // Program Assistant, Canada Institute
- Kathryn Friedman // Global Fellow
- Wenran Jiang // Global Fellow
- Jacqueline Krikorian // Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in US-Canada Relations
- Nik Nanos // Global Fellow
- Vanessa Jarnes // Intern, Canada Institute
- Ryan Taylor // Intern, Canada Institute
- Stephanie Van den Berg // Intern, Canada Institute