At the November 2nd Canada 2020 Innovation Conference in Ottawa, U.S. Dept of State Deputy Secretary Thomas Nides commented on the important trade issues in the U.S.-Canada relationship.
This Oil Sands Dialogue paper sets out in Part I to report on the conversations that took place during the "2010 Oil Sands Dialogues" and in Part II to outline the broad consensus response of the oil sands producers to what was heard in the Dialogues process.The Oil Sands Dialogues are an integral part of the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers' desire to engage Canadians and Americans in a discussion about the development of Canada's energy assets.
This report examines key aspects and issues of North American politics and policymaking related to climate change. Edited By Henrik Selin and Stacy D. VanDeveer.
The Canada Institute is pleased to publish the papers from Climate Change in North America, a conference hosted by the Canada Institute and the Environmental Change and Security Project in May of 2006. The publication can be dowloaded here.
Sign up for the Canada Institute Newsletter
Experts & Staff
- David Biette // Director, Canada Institute
- Andrew Finn // Program Associate, Canada Institute
- Megan Geckle // Program Assistant, Canada Institute
- Kathryn Friedman // Global Fellow
- Wenran Jiang // Global Fellow
- Jacqueline Krikorian // Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in US-Canada Relations
- Nik Nanos // Global Fellow
- Vanessa Jarnes // Intern, Canada Institute
- Ryan Taylor // Intern, Canada Institute
- Stephanie Van den Berg // Intern, Canada Institute