The Canada Institute is pleased to announce the publication of former Canada Institute scholar Arthur Ray's new book, titled: Telling It to the Judge: Taking Native History to Court
The International Watershed Initiative (IWI) was created on the premise that water resources and environmental problems can be anticipated, prevented, or resolved at the local level. At a conference hosted by the Canada Institute and the Environmental Change and Security Program, Chuck Lawson and Willem Brakel of the International Joint Commission (IJC) discussed the findings of the IJC's Third Report to Governments on the International Watershed Initiative.
How did Canada shield itself from the global financial crisis that hit other countries around the world? Two recent Canada Institute meetings explored this very topic.
Sign up for the Canada Institute Newsletter
Experts & Staff
- David Biette // Director, Canada Institute
- Andrew Finn // Program Associate, Canada Institute
- Megan Geckle // Program Assistant, Canada Institute
- Kathryn Friedman // Global Fellow
- Wenran Jiang // Global Fellow
- Jacqueline Krikorian // Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in US-Canada Relations
- Nik Nanos // Global Fellow
- Vanessa Jarnes // Intern, Canada Institute
- Ryan Taylor // Intern, Canada Institute
- Stephanie Van den Berg // Intern, Canada Institute