Canada Institute Occasional Paper No. 2
The Canada Institute Launches its latest One Issue, Two Voices publication on "Corporate Governance in Canada and the united States" to coincide with a speech by former SEC Chairman William Doanldson in Toronto on April 12, 2006 and with a breakfast briefing by authors Jay Lorsch of the Harvard Business School and Ed Waitzer of Stikeman Elliott in New York City on April 28, 2006.
The Wilson Center's Cold War International History Project released Working Paper #68 from author John Soares. The paper uses Canadian archival sources to examine the diplomatic planning and difficulties surrounding the 1974 Canada-USSR hockey series.
Click here to read all the Action Plan documents.
Sign up for the Canada Institute Newsletter
Experts & Staff
- David Biette // Director, Canada Institute
- Andrew Finn // Program Associate, Canada Institute
- Megan Geckle // Program Assistant, Canada Institute
- Kathryn Friedman // Global Fellow
- Wenran Jiang // Global Fellow
- Jacqueline Krikorian // Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in US-Canada Relations
- Nik Nanos // Global Fellow
- Vanessa Jarnes // Intern, Canada Institute
- Ryan Taylor // Intern, Canada Institute
- Stephanie Van den Berg // Intern, Canada Institute