Former Wilson Center fellow Stephen Clarkson awarded with Seymour Martin Lipset Award for best book on Canada politics by the American Political Science Association.
Michael Sabia, President and CEO of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, presented an eloquent analysis of the international financial situation and pointed out that the Caisse continues to gain ground in the U.S. market, especially in the commercial real estate sector.
The Canada Institute seeks a qualified part-time intern each semester with an interest in, coursework related to, or experience working on Canadian policy topics and Canada-U.S. issues. Please note the deadline for the spring semester is November 15.
Former U.S. and Canadian government officials join former Canadian Prime Minister Joe Clark to recount Canada's rescue of six Americans during the 1979-1980 Iranian hostage crisis.
Sign up for the Canada Institute Newsletter
Experts & Staff
- David Biette // Director, Canada Institute
- Andrew Finn // Program Associate, Canada Institute
- Megan Geckle // Program Assistant, Canada Institute
- Kathryn Friedman // Global Fellow
- Wenran Jiang // Global Fellow
- Jacqueline Krikorian // Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in US-Canada Relations
- Nik Nanos // Global Fellow
- Vanessa Jarnes // Intern, Canada Institute
- Ryan Taylor // Intern, Canada Institute
- Stephanie Van den Berg // Intern, Canada Institute