Martin Walker, senior director of the Global Business Policy Council, cited CWIHP's efforts in reassessing the Soviet era in a book review published in the International Herald Tribune and The New York Times.
HAPP is pleased to welcome Enrico Fardella, Beijing University, and Ruud van Dijk, University of Amsterdam, to the Wilson Center.
CWIHP Working Paper No. 52
On 19-21 April 2012, the LSE IDEAS Cold War Studies Programme (CWSP) hosted the 10th Annual LSE-GWU-UCSB Graduate Conference on the Cold War which showcased the work of 23 Ph.D. students from across the world. Speakers included Gregg Brazinsky, Holger Nehring, Roham Alvandi, Anne Deighton, James Ellison, Matt Jones, David Priestland and IDEAS co-director Arne Westad.
"All Under the Heaven Is Great Chaos" Beijing, the Sino-Soviet Border Clashes, the the Turn Toward Sino-American Rapprochement, 1968-69 introduction and annotation by Chen Jian and David L. Wilson***
Subscribe to CWIHP News
Experts & Staff
- Christian F. Ostermann // Director, History and Public Policy Program; Global Europe; Cold War International History Project; North Korea Documentation Project; Nuclear Proliferation International History Project
- James Person // Senior Program Associate
- Laura Deal // Catalog Specialist
- Pieter Biersteker // Editorial Assistant
- Charles Kraus // Program Assistant
- Evan Pikulski // Program Assistant