CWIHP publishes new evidence on Czechoslovak-Cuban cooperation in Latin America
Divided Together studies US and Soviet policy toward the United Nations during the first two decades of the Cold War.
CWIHP Working Paper No. 42
CWIHP is pleased to announce the addition of a new document to its online Digital Archive. In CWIHP e-Dossier No. 36, introduced by Sophie Quinn-Judge, the newly released Soviet document records an unusual 1947 meeting in Switzerland with an emissary of the Viet Minh government.
CWIHP Working Paper No. 30
CWIHP e-Dossier #21 - "A mass psychotic movement washing over the country like a wave": Explaining Dutch Reservations About NATO's 1979 Dual-Track Decision, by University of Amsterdam Professor Ruud van Dijk.
Scholars debate the Soviet role in the outbreak of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War based on different versions of a June 1967 report by Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev to the CPSU Central Committee.
Subscribe to CWIHP News
Experts & Staff
- Christian F. Ostermann // Director, History and Public Policy Program; Global Europe; Cold War International History Project; North Korea Documentation Project; Nuclear Proliferation International History Project
- James Person // Senior Program Associate
- Laura Deal // Catalog Specialist
- Pieter Biersteker // Editorial Assistant
- Charles Kraus // Program Assistant
- Evan Pikulski // Program Assistant