Former CWIHP Intern Stephanie Popp reviews Volume 24 of Diplomatic Documents of Switzerland. This most-recent volume from the Swiss equivalent of the Foreign Relations of the United States series covers a broad range of foreign policy issues from the beginning of 1967 to the end of 1969.
CWIHP is pleased to announce the addition of a new documents to its online Digital Archive. In CWIHP e-Dossier No. 24, Mircea Munteanu analyzes new archival evidence on the Warsaw Pact's internal relations and military policy – meeting notes taken by Romanian Ambassador Vasile Sandru at a 1978 session of the Political Consultative Committee.
From the Baku Archives***
CWIHP Working Paper No. 18
CWIHP e-Dossier No. 10
New documents released by Fundacao Getulio Vargas trace the evolution of the Brazilian nuclear program, from its early beginnings in 1947, to the establishment of its top secret civilian-military program in 1978, and up to the modern day.
CWIHP is pleased to announce the addition of a new document to its online Digital Archive. CWIHP e-Dossier No. 31 contains a secret 1973 conversation between Mordechai Gazit, General Director of the Prime Minister’s Office, and Soviet journalist Victor Louis.
Subscribe to CWIHP News
Experts & Staff
- Christian F. Ostermann // Director, History and Public Policy Program; Global Europe; Cold War International History Project; North Korea Documentation Project; Nuclear Proliferation International History Project
- James Person // Senior Program Associate
- Laura Deal // Catalog Specialist
- Pieter Biersteker // Editorial Assistant
- Charles Kraus // Program Assistant
- Evan Pikulski // Program Assistant