March 03, 2005 // 10:30am — 11:30am
A Director's Forum with the Honorable Richard G. Lugar, Chairman, Foreign Relations Committee. Video of this event is now available.
February 28, 2005 // 11:00am — 12:00pm
This event has been cancelled. Boris Milner, First Deputy Director, Institute of Economics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, and Short-Term Scholar, Kennan Institute
February 22, 2005 // 11:00am — 12:00pm
Alexei Stukanov, Associate Professor and Chair, Department of World Politics, Tomsk State University, and Fulbright-Kennan Institute Research Scholar, Kennan Institute
February 14, 2005 // 11:00am — 12:00pm
Grigorii Pasko, Editor in Chief, Environmental and Human Rights Journal, and Galina Starovoitova Fellow in Human Rights and Conflict Resolution, Kennan Institute
February 10, 2005 // 2:30pm — 4:30pm
William Green Miller, Senior Policy Scholar, Woodrow Wilson Center, and former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine; Steven Pifer, former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine; John F. Tefft, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian AffairsVideo of this event is now available.
February 07, 2005 // 11:00am — 12:00pm
Richard Lotspeich, Associate Professor, Department of Economics, Indiana State University, and former Title VIII-Supported Research Scholar, Kennan Institute
February 04, 2005 // 2:30pm — 4:30pm
Nicolai N. Petro, Professor, Department of Political Science, University of Rhode Island, and former Short-Term Scholar, Kennan Institute; Michael McFaul, Peter and Helen Bing Senior Fellow, Hoover Institution; Associate Professor of Political Science, Stanford University, and Senior Associate, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
February 01, 2005 // 2:30pm — 4:30pm
Volodymyr Dubovyk, Director, Center for International Studies, Odesa State University, and former Regional Exchange Scholar, Kennan InstituteThis event will be held in the 5th floor conference room.
January 31, 2005 // 11:00am — 12:00pm
Joy Zinoman, Founding Artistic Director, The Studio Theater, Washington, D.C.
January 24, 2005 // 11:00am — 12:00pm
POSTPONEDBohdan Futey, Judge, United States Court of Federal Claims
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Izabella Tabarovsky // Manager for Regional Engagement
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Emma Dorst // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute
- Kateryna Smagliy // Director, Kennan Institute in Ukraine
- Nina Rozhanovskaya // Coordinator and Academic Liaison in Russia