The Kennan Institute and the Ukrainian Studies Program at Columbia University are pleased to announce a series of lectures on Ukrainian literature in 2008.
Edited by Marilyn Rueschmeyer and Sharon L. Wolchik
Listening to the rhetoric surrounding Russia’s move on Crimea, you might think the Cold War never ended. Why did Putin make this move and is there more in store? And how significant is the damage done to Russia’s relationships around the world? Kennan Institute’s Matt Rojansky offers insight into the situation during this episode of Wilson Center NOW.
The Kennan Institute is pleased to announce a new series of research workshops on "Contemporary and Historical Perspectives on Conflict in the Former Soviet Union."
Contact the Kennan Institute
- Fulbright-Kennan Institute Research Scholarships
- Kennan Institute Title VIII-Supported Short-Term Grant
- Kennan Institute Title VIII-Supported Summer Research Scholarships
- Internships with the Kennan Institute
- Galina Starovoitova Fellowship on Human Rights and Conflict Resolution
- Program Associate- Kennan Institute
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute