The Kennan Institute is pleased to announce the 2012 Kathryn and Shelby Cullom Davis Awards Dinner on December 6, 2012 in Washington, DC. This annual event recognizes individuals demonstrating outstanding and enlightened corporate citizenship and public service in connection with the U.S.-Russian relationship, and is the premier Washington event dedicated to this purpose. The event is a benefit for the Woodrow Wilson Center’s Kennan Institute, a national resource for Russian studies in the United States.
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute