Please join the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) and the Kennan Institute at 2:30 pm on Monday, February 7 for an on-the-record briefing about current Russian government policies towards religion and anti-Semitism in Russia. USCIRF Vice Chair Felice D. Gaer will lead the discussion featuring three experts on religion in Russia: Paul Goble, Nickolai Butkevich, and Lawrence A. Uzzell.
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #36, 1978. PDF 57 pages.
May 28, 2013 // 12:00pm — 1:00pm
June 03, 2013 // 12:00pm — 1:00pm
June 10, 2013 // 12:00pm — 1:00pm
Experts & Staff
- William E. Pomeranz // Acting Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Lauren Crabtree // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Director, Global Sustainability and Resilience Program, and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute