The Kennan Institute is now taking applications for the position of Program Assistant. Those interested in applying for this or other positions at the Wilson Center should refer to the Employment Opportunities at the Wilson Center webpage.
A listing of the latest books from the Kennan Institute/Woodrow Wilson Center Press. The Woodrow Wilson Center Press publishes books by fellows, other resident scholars, and staff.
Russia is eager to protect large deposits from its citizens and businesses in Cyprus’s banks, but Putin has also made a priority of bringing offshore money back to Russia. In reality, the Cyprus crisis runs not only through Europe but also through Russia, which may yet extract a high price in any final resolution.
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Director, Global Sustainability and Resilience Program, and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute