After 18 years of ambivalence, delays, and false starts, Russia and Georgia have reached an agreement that paves the way for Russian membership in the World Trade Organization. The Wilson Center's William Pomeranz on the implications of Russia's entry into the global trade group.
Buriatiia: Architectural Heritage in Photographs has recently been published by "Tri Kvadrata" publishers in Moscow with the support of the Kennan Institute.
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute