On Thursday, May 26, 2005, Ambassador Thomas R. Pickering, Senior Vice President of The Boeing Company, and Vagit Alekperov, President of LUKOIL, will be honored by the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars of the Smithsonian Institution. Ambassador Pickering will receive the Woodrow Wilson Award for Public Service, and Mr. Alekperov will receive the Woodrow Wilson Award for Corporate Citizenship at a dinner to benefit the Wilson Center's Kennan Institute.
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #207, 1986. PDF 43 pages.
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute