Deadline: March 22, 2006THE EURASIA PROGRAM of the Social Science Research Council invites applications for the first annual Training Seminar for Policy Research, "Public Health, Social Welfare Systems, and HIV/AIDS in Eurasia." The seminar will be held June 6-9, 2006, at the SSRC offices in New York City and the Kennan Institute at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars in Washington, DC. Advanced graduate students and junior faculty in the social sciences, humanities and other relevant disciplines who are working on health-related and/or other relevant topics with respect to Eurasia are encouraged to apply.
In this op-ed, Robin Wright provides a scorecard on how the U.S.-Russia deal to rid Syria of its chemical weapons may play out for some of the key players.
Written by Charles Gati
March 13, 2014 // 4:00pm — 5:30pm
March 18, 2014 // 9:00am — 11:00am
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute