The upcoming Sochi Olympics prompted President Vladimir Putin to clear the decks of the country’s most prominent – and troubling – political cases, bringing renewed focus on the Russian judicial system. On the 20th anniversary of the Russian constitution, William Pomeranz and Matthew Rojansky issue a rule of law report card for the Russian Federation.
Edited by Dominique Arel and Blair A. Ruble
PDF list of Kennan Institute Occasional Papers.
Contact the Kennan Institute
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute