A collection of publications that touch upon the Kennan Institute's work on migration and tolerance.
Though Ukraine appears to be “caught between East and West,” Ukrainians themselves do not see it this way, writes Matthew Rojansky. "The protest movement appears to be an expression of support for a modern, European, democratic Ukrainian state."
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Papers Series #280, 2001. PDF 24 pages.
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute and Comparative Urban Studies Eurasian Migration Paper #5, 2010. PDF 74 pages.
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute