You may download the Title VIII-Supported Research Scholarship application form here. Please follow the instructions listed on the application regarding how it should be filled out and sent to the Kennan Institute. All application materials must be received by December 1.
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #231, 1989. PDF 29 pages.
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #10, 1977. PDF 18 pages.
The Kennan Institute hosted a seminar, chaired by Sarah Carey, Squire, Sanders, and Dempsey L.L.P. and Randy Bregman, Partner, Salans, on "Rethinking Russia and U.S.-Russian Relations: Russia's Role in the Global Economy," with Charles Ryan, Chairman of Deutsche Bank in Russia
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Director, Global Sustainability and Resilience Program, and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute