The Kennan Institute announces that Ambassador Richard N. Haass, Director of the Office of Policy Planning at the U.S. State Department will be the guest of honor and speaker at the Institute's Annual Benefit Dinner on May 22, 2003.
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #185, 1984. PDF 17 pages.
A Kennan Institute and Comparative Urban Studies Project report on the situation of migrants in Russia and Ukraine, with a particular focus on Moscow and Kyiv. Also includes an overview of Kennan Institute migration-related programming and publications.
In the wake of the recent Ukrainian parliamentary elections on October 28, 2012, Kennan Institute Fulbright Scholar Mykhailo Minakov, who is an Associate Professor at the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, spoke with the Kennan Institute about issues surrounding the elections. Mary Elizabeth Malinkin, Kennan Institute, had the following discussion with him.
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute