Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan were among the Eurasian nations experiencing steady economic growth when the global financial crisis hit, shaking the region's economic, social, and political structures. Their leaders are still grappling with how to respond.
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #177, 1984. PDF 12 pages.
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #39, 1978. PDF 38 pages.
March 13, 2014 // 4:00pm — 5:30pm
March 18, 2014 // 9:00am — 11:00am
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute