Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #260, 1995. PDF 33 pages.
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #61, 1979. PDF 18 pages.
Fulbright-Kennan Institute Research Scholarships are available to scholars from Russia and Ukraine to conduct research for six months in the fields of the humanities and social sciences. Preference is given to applicants whose research informs discussion of key public policy issues, enhances development of scholarship in the former Soviet Union, and fosters communication between the world of scholarship and the world of public affairs.
Contact the Kennan Institute
September 08, 2014 // 4:00pm — 5:30pm
Eastern Europe’s Most Difficult Transition: Public Health and Demographic Policy, Two Decades after the Cold War
September 23, 2014 // 9:00am — 11:00am
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Izabella Tabarovsky // Manager for Regional Engagement
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute