Some have described Russia’s aggression in Ukraine as a “wake up call” for NATO. In this Context interview, former Prime Minister of Poland and a former Russian Foreign Minister offer their perspectives on the past, present, and future of European security and the NATO alliance.
Irkutsk: Architectural Heritage in Photographs has recently been published by the "Tri Kvadrata" publishers in Moscow with the support of the Kennan Institute.
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #142, 1981. PDF 23 pages.
Contact the Kennan Institute
- Fulbright-Kennan Institute Research Scholarships
- Kennan Institute Title VIII-Supported Short-Term Grant
- Kennan Institute Title VIII-Supported Summer Research Scholarships
- Internships with the Kennan Institute
- Galina Starovoitova Fellowship on Human Rights and Conflict Resolution
- Program Associate- Kennan Institute
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute