"What's happened in Crimea is not an immediate reaction to human rights violations or a structured vote on a referendum but a very hurried operation that is currently being conducted while it's being occupied militarily," Will Pomeranz said on C-SPAN's Washington Journal.
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute