Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #190, 1984. PDF 19 pages.
On May 5, 2014, Ambassador Wolfgang Ischinger – Chairman of the Munich Security Conference, and Distinguished Scholar with the Global Europe Program at the Wilson Center – delivered the keynote address on “The Crisis of Euro-Atlantic Security” at the 2014 Ahtisaari Symposium.
The Kennan Institute has selected Olga Litvin as the 2012-13 Robert H. Baraz Memorial Research Intern. The 2012-13 program year marks the 22nd year of the Kennan Institute’s Robert H. Baraz Memorial Research Internship Program. This program was established in 1991 in honor of the late Robert H. Baraz, longtime Director of the Office of Research and Analysis for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe of the Bureau of Intelligence and Research of the U.S. Department of State. Each year, the Kennan Institute recognizes the Research Assistant who has provided the most outstanding level of service for the year.
Contact the Kennan Institute
- Fulbright-Kennan Institute Research Scholarships
- Kennan Institute Title VIII-Supported Short-Term Grant
- Kennan Institute Title VIII-Supported Summer Research Scholarships
- Internships with the Kennan Institute
- Galina Starovoitova Fellowship on Human Rights and Conflict Resolution
- Program Associate- Kennan Institute
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute