Chita: Architectural Heritage in Photographs has recently been published by "Tri Kvadrata" publishers in Moscow with the support of the Kennan Institute.
On May 5, the Woodrow Wilson Center's Kennan Institute will hold the second in a four-part series of programs on Russian culture, titled, "Culture/Kultura: Russian Influences on American Performing Arts."
Edited by Douglas W. Blum
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Director, Global Sustainability and Resilience Program, and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute