In part 5 of our series on the Arctic, Russia expert, Marlene Laruelle, shares her thoughts on Russia’s leading role as an Arctic nation and how it might react to a China-US partnership in the region.
The Institute of World History, Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow, Russia), in cooperation with the Kennan Institute of the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, will host an international academic conference—The Bicentennial of Russia-U.S. Relations—on November 8–9, 2007 in Moscow.
Contact the Kennan Institute
September 08, 2014 // 4:00pm — 5:30pm
Eastern Europe’s Most Difficult Transition: Public Health and Demographic Policy, Two Decades after the Cold War
September 23, 2014 // 9:00am — 11:00am
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute