Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #201, 1985. PDF 37 pages.
The Kennan Institute is pleased to bring to your attention the U.S.-Russia Business Council's 19th Annual Meeting, "Russia on the Cusp,” which will take place in downtown Chicago, kicking off with a Gala Dinner on Monday, October 3, at the Art Institute of Chicago and the Conference Program on Tuesday and Wednesday, October 4-5 at the Swissotel.
Written by Zh. A. Zaionchkovskaia, O.I. Vendina, N.V. Mkrtchyan, E.V. Tyurkanova, T.D. Ivanova and V.G. Gelbras
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Director, Global Sustainability and Resilience Program, and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute