Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #296, 2007. PDF 24 pages.
Deadline: March 22, 2006THE EURASIA PROGRAM of the Social Science Research Council invites applications for the first annual Training Seminar for Policy Research, "Public Health, Social Welfare Systems, and HIV/AIDS in Eurasia." The seminar will be held June 6-9, 2006, at the SSRC offices in New York City and the Kennan Institute at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars in Washington, DC. Advanced graduate students and junior faculty in the social sciences, humanities and other relevant disciplines who are working on health-related and/or other relevant topics with respect to Eurasia are encouraged to apply.
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #125, 1981. PDF 23 pages.
Contact the Kennan Institute
- Fulbright-Kennan Institute Research Scholarships
- Kennan Institute Title VIII-Supported Short-Term Grant
- Kennan Institute Title VIII-Supported Summer Research Scholarships
- Internships with the Kennan Institute
- Galina Starovoitova Fellowship on Human Rights and Conflict Resolution
- Program Associate- Kennan Institute
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute