Totma: Architectural Heritage in Photographs has recently been published by the "Tri Kvadrata" publishers in Moscow with the support of the Kennan Institute. This will be the first of a series of books examining the architecture of towns in Russia.
Conference Proceedings Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Papers Series #295, 2007. PDF 82 pages.
"Putin is angry, he's riled up. He wanted to demonstrate the fact that you cannot take the Russians for granted. And he moved into Crimea and there was nothing -- unless we were prepared to go to war and risk a nuclear standoff or confrontation with the Russians -- that we could really do about it," Aaron David Miller said on Fox News.
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #194, 1984. PDF 61 pages.
April 29, 2014 // 4:00pm — 5:00pm
May 02, 2014 // 10:00am — 12:00pm
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute