Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Papers Series #280, 2001. PDF 24 pages.
CLOSES JULY 8, 2014 - The Kennan Institute seeks a Program Associate who will take a leading role, working with the Program Director and Deputy Director, in defining Kennan Institute (KI) strategic goals related to activities in and around Russia, Ukraine and the region.
The late George F. Kennan formulated the tenets that would guide U.S. policy toward the Soviet Union for a half-century. A Kennan Institute conference in February commemorated the ideas and ideals of this public intellectual who was both an extraordinary diplomat and scholar.
Contact the Kennan Institute
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute