Высшая школа урбанистики НИУ ВШЭ готовится к запуску международного рецензируемого ежеквартального журнала "Городские исследования в России/Urban Studies in Russia". На данный момент идёт формирование первого номера журнала.
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #166, 1983. PDF 20 pages.
While some Central and East European countries "graduated" from the amendment in recent years, Russia remains subject to an annual compliance waiver, which has complicated U.S.-Russian trade relations. Those who defend Jackson-Vanik argue it remains an important symbol of freedom and democracy. This March 2010 Centerpoint article discusses the 4 February 2010 conference on the Jackson-Vanik amendment, where experts honored the legacy and debated the relevance of Jackson-Vanik in today's world.
The Kennan Institute is pleased to announce the results of the 2004-2005 Title VIII Research Scholarship Competition. Research Scholarships lasting three to nine months are available to U.S. scholars in the early stages of their career (before tenure) or to scholars whose careers have been interrupted or delayed. Scholars must have completed their Ph.D. before taking residence at the Kennan Institute. Research Scholarships are funded by the Title VIII Program of the U.S. Department of State.
Contact the Kennan Institute
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute