There's a great deal we don't know (yet) about John Kerry's efforts to resume negotiations between Israelis and Palestinians. So how are we to know if this process is on the right track and won't become just another woulda/shoulda/coulda enterprise? In this article from ForeignPolicy.com, Aaron David Miller lists five things to look for on the U.S. side.
Aaron David Miller considers three core questions that need answering about the military action the president is about to authorize in Syria.
Once again, talks between the international community, led by the United States, and Iran have failed to reach an agreement. Talks in Almaty, Kazakhstan, last Friday and Saturday, ended in a stalemate, writes Michael Adler.
In this interview, Iran nuclear expert Michael Adler describes the outcome of the latest P5+1 talks in Kazakhstan.
By Michael Adler, Public Policy Scholar, Woodrow Wilson Center
The Iran Primer Blog
The Islamists Are Coming
Experts & Staff
- Haleh Esfandiari // Director, Middle East Program
- Mona Youssef // Program Associate
- Kendra Heideman // Program Assistant
- Michael Adler // Public Policy Scholar
- Margot Badran // Senior Scholar
- Shlomi Eldar // Fellow
- Aaron David Miller // Vice President for New Initiatives and Distinguished Scholar
- William Green Miller // Senior Scholar
- Amal Mudallali // Senior Scholar
- David Ottaway // Senior Scholar
- Marina Ottaway // Senior Scholar
- Emad El-Din Shahin // Public Policy Scholar
- Joby Warrick // Public Policy Scholar
- Robert Worth // Public Policy Scholar
- Robin Wright // USIP-Wilson Center Distinguished Scholar