The Kennan Institute is pleased to announce a new series of research workshops on "Contemporary and Historical Perspectives on Conflict in the Former Soviet Union."
The Kennan Institute has awarded Zaindi Choltaev the Galina Starovoitova Fellowship on Human Rights and Conflict Resolution for the 2002-2003 program year. During this time, Choltaev will conduct research on alternative concepts for peaceful resolution of the Chechen conflict.
The two-year grant was awarded by the Carnegie Corporation in continued support for the initiative that has established eight Centers for Advanced Study and Education (CASEs) in regional Russian universities.
May 28, 2013 // 12:00pm — 1:00pm
June 03, 2013 // 12:00pm — 1:00pm
Experts & Staff
- William E. Pomeranz // Acting Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Lauren Crabtree // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Director, Global Sustainability and Resilience Program, and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute