The Kennan Institute hosted a Seminar, chaired by Sarah Carey, Squire, Sanders, and Dempsey L.L.P., on "Rethinking Russia and U.S.-Russian Relations: The Role of Russia in the Global World Order," with Michael Mandelbaum, Christian A. Herter Professor of American Foreign Policy, and Director of the American Foreign Policy Program, Johns Hopkins University, The Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies
Solovki: Architectural Heritage in Photographs has recently been published by "Tri Kvadrata" publishers in Moscow with the support of the Kennan Institute.
Buriatiia: Architectural Heritage in Photographs has recently been published by "Tri Kvadrata" publishers in Moscow with the support of the Kennan Institute.
Conference to be held in Kyiv on September 2-6, 2009.
Contact the Kennan Institute
- Fulbright-Kennan Institute Research Scholarships
- Kennan Institute Title VIII-Supported Short-Term Grant
- Kennan Institute Title VIII-Supported Summer Research Scholarships
- Internships with the Kennan Institute
- Galina Starovoitova Fellowship on Human Rights and Conflict Resolution
- Program Associate- Kennan Institute
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute