On Wednesday, October 27, 2010, the Woodrow Wilson Center's Kennan Institute honored Piotr Galitzine, Chairman, TMK IPSCO, and the late Sarah Carey, former Chair, Eurasia Foundation at the Kathryn and Shelby Cullom Davis Awards Dinner to benefit the Center's Kennan Institute.
On October 12, 2010, President Dmitry Medvedev appointed Mikhail Fedotov as his Adviser and Chairman of the Presidential Council for Civil Society Institutions Development and Human Rights.
Leokadia Mikhailovna Drobizheva, chief researcher at the Institute of Sociology, Russian Academy of Sciences, was awarded the Order of Friendship on September 25, 2010 by President Dmitry Medvedev.
On Wednesday, October 27, 2010, Piotr Galitzine, Chairman, TMK IPSCO, and the late Sarah Carey, former Chair, Eurasia Foundation will be honored by the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars of the Smithsonian Institution at the Kathryn and Shelby Cullom Davis Awards Dinner. The dinner will be held at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C., and will benefit the Center's Kennan Institute.
Application Deadline: December 10, 2010
Based on recent changes set forth by the United States Department of State, applications for Title VIII-funded grant programs will be accepted from U.S. Citizens only until further notice.
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Izabella Tabarovsky // Manager for Regional Engagement
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Emma Dorst // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute
- Kateryna Smagliy // Director, Kennan Institute in Ukraine
- Nina Rozhanovskaya // Coordinator and Academic Liaison in Russia