Publications are indexed by subject keyword, by article title, and by document title.
The Cold War International History Project's flagship publication.
The Cold War International History Project Working Paper Series is designed to provide a speedy outlet for historians who have gained access to newly-available archives and sources and would like to share their results. Edited by Christian F. Ostermann, and supported generously by the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, other foundations, and private donations from individuals and corporations.
Cold War International History Project “e-Dossiers” present new and important accessions to the CWIHP Digital Archive. New documents are added to the Digital Archive and introduced by leading scholars of Cold War history, who provide background and context for this new archival evidence. The views expressed in these introductions are the authors’ own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Cold War International History Project. The e-Dossier series is made possible by generous support from the Blavatnik Family Foundation.
Large collections of documents complied by the Cold War International History Project for scholarly conferences and events.
Cold War International History Project books published by the Wilson Center Press.
Subscribe to CWIHP News
Experts & Staff
- Christian F. Ostermann // Director, History and Public Policy Program; Global Europe; Cold War International History Project; North Korea Documentation Project; Nuclear Proliferation International History Project
- James Person // Senior Program Associate
- Laura Deal // Catalog Specialist
- Pieter Biersteker // Editorial Assistant
- Charles Kraus // Program Assistant
- Evan Pikulski // Program Assistant
- Roy O. Kim // Program Assistant