A series of reports - produced jointly by the Kennan Institute and the Comparative Urban Studies Program of the Woodrow Wilson Center - that examines migrant communities in Eurasian cities.
Short policy-relevant briefs from workshop participants, resident scholars and staff.
A collection of publications that touch upon the Kennan Institute's work on migration and tolerance.
A listing of the latest books from the Kennan Institute/Woodrow Wilson Center Press. The Woodrow Wilson Center Press publishes books by fellows, other resident scholars, and staff.
November 21, 2014 // 2:30pm — 4:30pm
December 02, 2014 // 9:00am — 10:30am
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Izabella Tabarovsky // Manager for Regional Engagement
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute
- Kateryna Smagliy // Director, Kennan Institute in Ukraine
- Yaroslav Pylynskyi // Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute in Ukraine
- Nataliya Samozvanova // Office Manager, Kennan Institute in Ukraine