In 2002-2003, the Kennan Institute hosted a series of five seminars on Russian influences on American sport, dance, music, theater, and film. This publication reviews the events of the <i>Culture/Kultura</i> series. It contains a general overview of Russian influences on American culture, together with summaries and images from each of the five events in the series.
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute