Short-term Scholar, Kennan Institute
Russia and Eurasia
Ph.D. candidate, College of Education and Human Development, University of Minnesota.
Wilson Center Project(s):
Institutionalization of International Education through International Exchanges: The Role of U.S. Government Programs on Strengthening Civil Society through Transformation of Higher Education.
Apr 01, 2002
May 01, 2002
Stay in Touch
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Director, Global Sustainability and Resilience Program, and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute