Public Policy Scholar
Russia and Eurasia
Senior Analyst, Office of Analysis for Russia and Eurasia, U.S. Department of State.
Wilson Center Project(s):
“Russian Foreign Policy Toward Asia.”
Previous Terms at the Wilson Center:
Sept. 1999-May 2000: "All that Custom Has Divided: National Interest and the Brezhnev Doctrine"
Stay in Touch
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute