Podcast (Audio only)
Four years in, the relationship between President Obama and Prime Minister Netanyahu remains a troubled one. What’s behind the tension, can it be alleviated and how will regional challenges such as Iran’s nuclear program or the impasse in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict affect the U.S.-Israeli relations?
- Director, President and CEO, Wilson Center
- Founding Editor of The Times of Israel, a current affairs website based in Jerusalem and former Editor-in-Chief of The Jerusalem Post
- Career diplomat, former Ambassador to Israel and former President and CEO, U.S. Institute of Peace
- Vice President for New Initiatives and Distinguished Scholar
- Fellow at the Saban Center for Middle East Policy, Brookings Institution