Podcast (Audio only)
“Mexico matters much more to the future of America than do Afghanistan or Iraq. Mexico is confronting a complex mix of challenges that will influence and, actually, change the United States. In the past few years, Mexico has emerged successfully from a profound recession, its government is confronting the drug cartels and its political system is far from consolidated. Because each of these challenges could constitute a direct threat to the U.S., it is important to understand what Mexico is and where the nation is going.”
--Luis Rubio, Mexico Matters: Change in Mexico and Its Impact Upon the United States
To read the book in PDF form, visit: http://www.wilsoncenter.org/sites/default/files/rubio_mexico_matters.pdf
- Executive Vice President and Senior Advisor to the Mexico Institute
- Global Fellow
- Centro de Investigación y Docencia Económicas (CIDE), Mexico
- Minister for Public Affairs, Embassy of Mexico in the U.S.
- PRD Congressman from the 10th District of Mexico City in the 62nd Congress of the United Mexican States (2012-2015).
- Founder & Director, México Evalúa